The Friday Five
1. Are you going to school this year?
Nope. And I'm not planning to.
2. If yes, where are you going (high school, college, etc.)? If no, when did you graduate?
Graduated high school in '98. Still working on college. (well not really right now, but you know what I mean) So I'm slow. Sue me.
3. What are/were your favorite school subjects?
I liked art and history. And woodshop was pretty fun.
4. What are/were your least favorite school subjects?
Want more proof that I'm not really Asian? Check out my calculus grades from my senior year in high school. Oh, and econ bored me to tears.
5. Have you ever had a favorite teacher? Why was he/she a favorite?
My sixth grade teacher, Mr. Wildman. Honestly, how can you not like a guy named Mr. Wildman? And he was like 6' 2". In sixth grade, that's like 20 feet. He taught us to breathe in a paper bag when we had hiccups. He quoted Shakespeare at least three times a week. Mostly during tests. "Number one was 'C'. Number two... 'B'... or not 'two B'. That is the question..." He taught us witty comebacks. "Hey, your girlfriend's calling you." "Which one?" He introduced us to the (horrible) world of dances. You'll pay for that, Wildman. I'll find you some day.