Friday, February 14, 2003
1. Explain why you started to journal/blog.
Because I'm just gay like that.
2. Do people you interact with day to day or family members know about your journal/blog? Why or why not?
Some friends do. I don't go around advertising my blog. My family members, no. They don't even know how to use computers. Plus they're in Korea. I think there are also people that don't know me in person, but read my blog anyway -- which is weird, but I don't mind.
3. Do you have a theme for your journal/blog?
Yeah. It's about a boy.
4. What direction would you like to have your journal/blog go in over the next year?
Direction? It's a friggin' blog for Pete's sake, not an essay.
5. Pimp five of your favorite journals/blogs.
Not in any particular order:
a. an' then Dijon said... -- Most unique girl I know. Which isn't saying much, since I don't know too many girls.
b. Dave Barry's blog -- Dave Barry. 'Nuff said.
c. Loriloo -- I used to visit this blog everyday, but I kinda lost interest after she left Korea. Check out the archives.
d. Mungee Life -- Dustin cracks me up.
e. The Life of Dooj -- So does Dooj.
Unoriginal opening sentence wherein I express the belief that 2018 was a pretty good year for cinema, but not as great as 2017. Standard-iss...