- Synopsis: Accused of cheating and desperate to prove his innocence, an eighteen-year-old orphan from the slums of Mumbai reflects back on his tumultuous life while competing to win 20 million rupees on India's Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. (from Blockbuster.com) All for LOVE. (from Dan)
- Is it as good as they say it is? No, it can't cure cancer. But it made the top of my 2008 list, so it's not too shabby.
- When: 4/4, 7:00PM
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Monday, March 16, 2009
Monday, March 09, 2009
- Synopsis: Oskar is a young boy who can't seem to shake off the local bullies, but all of that begins to change when a new neighbor moves in next door. After striking up an innocent friendship with his eccentric next-door neighbor, Oskar realizes that she is the vampire responsible for the recent rash of deaths around town. Despite the danger, however, Oskar's friendship with the girl ultimately takes precedence over his fear of her. (from Blockbuster.com)
- OMG, this looks so scary! I hate horror movies! I don't really consider this a horror film; although it is about a vampire and has elements of horror, it's more of a drama about childhood and friendship. And it's approximately 297 times better than TWILIGHT.
- How can you say that when you haven't even seen it? You don't need to eat poop to know what it tastes like.
- When: 3/14, 7:00PM
Unoriginal opening sentence wherein I express the belief that 2018 was a pretty good year for cinema, but not as great as 2017. Standard-iss...
I'm back in Austin for my vacation away from everyone I know. Yes, it's bittersweet. No, I don't regret it. Yet. Movie 1: CH...
So Hollywood is already working on adapting the story of the 12 boys and their soccer coach who were trapped then rescued from the Tham Luo...