This week suuuuuuuucked. Glad it's finally over. Even our biweekly TGIF-hour didn't make it less excruciating.
He might as well be sitting on a wheelchair. Nevertheless, I'm still damn excited that another Indiana Jones flick is gonna come out. Even if it's 15 years too late.
You can watch the new trailer for The Simpsons Movie here. It actually looks pretty funny. Mind you, I haven't seen an episode of The Simpsons in years. I think the last "new" episode I saw was the one with Mel Gibson producing a very violent remake of Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.
Latest news on the next Batman:
- Cillian Murphy was on set shooting few scenes, presumably wearing his Scarecrow getup.
- Anthony Michael Hall (the dork from all those 80's John Hughes movies) is in the movie. What's the role? THE RIDDLER. Or not.
- Batman has a new ride - the
BatcrotchrocketBatpod! You can see it here.
- Katie Holmes has been replaced by Maggie Gyllenhaal. Upgrade or downgrade? You decide. Does Batman really need a girlfriend? Isn't he too busy kicking ass? Is Kobe a crybaby?
- Aaron Eckhart is playing Harvey Dent, a.k.a. Two-Face. But you already knew that, of course.