1. ability to fly
2. super strength (although this varies - sometimes he has trouble holding up airplanes, and sometimes he can lift a whole island, even a kryptonite island)
3. faster than a locomotive, and as fast as Flash (sorry Flash, we don't need you)
4. eyes that can shoot fricken' laser beams (or fire beams, whatever)
5. x-ray vision, useful for stalking his son (spoiler)
6. icy breath, kinda like the Simpson sisters
7. ability to turn back time by flying around the Earth super fast
8. kiss of forgetfulness, which made Lois Lane forget that Clark Kent is Superman, among other important information (not really a spoiler, the movie came out 26 years ago)
9. "super" cellophane to incapacitate villains dressed in 80's costumes... for 2 seconds
Is there anything he can't do?
Unoriginal opening sentence wherein I express the belief that 2018 was a pretty good year for cinema, but not as great as 2017. Standard-iss...
I was just telling the now-25-year-old Wench about this, as she just had her gangsta birthday party yesterday (which was awesome btw). So ...
Yes, it's finally here. The list everybody and their mom have been waiting for. What took you so long, you ask? Well (a) I've been ...