Just got back from talking with my aunt. Well she did most of the talking, I mostly did the listening. She lectured me about how I need a car, how I need to look into getting a car, how I need credit, how credit is important, blahblahblah. Thank you Captain Obvious. Do I look like a 12-year-old? Sure, I act like one, but do I look like one? My mom had orchestrated the whole thing because she's worried about me and that's what mothers do: worry. So I'm supposed to look for a car now. Research. The point of the whole thing was to tell me what I already know - I'm broke as a joke. If anyone is selling a used car or knows someone that wants to, holla at yer boy, playa.
Now for some random news:
- Al Pacino is joining the already-huge cast of Ocean's 13. All that is known so far is that his name is Willie Banks and he's a Vegas casino owner. Think Soderbergh is cool enough to make Pacino's character be the father of Andy Garcia a la The Godfather Part 3? Or will he make Pacino play a character that looks just like Pacino?
- The new Nintendo console (which has been called Revolution up until now) has a name: Wii. It's pronounced "we" or better yet, "wee." I wish I was joking. Whoever thought up the name must have been smoking some serious wiid.
- Mission Impossible 3 is supposedly quite good. I've seen nothing but glowing reviews. I liked the first one. The less said about the second one, the better. Critics are saying this one's the best. I personally think it has to with the fact that Simon Pegg (Shaun from Shaun of the Dead) is in it.
- Tom Yum Goong is effing awesome. It's better than Ong Bak. Tony Jaa continues to amaze me. He's the new Chuck Norris! There I said it. (Oh no you didn't!)
- Pablo wants me to hold a Firefly marathon. Your wish is my command, Pablo. It'll be this Saturday afternoon. Whoever wants to come, come. It's okay if you don't. I have Pablo.
dancing to electro-pop like a robot from 1984