A Word from the Prez
He perfectly captured the essence of my single worst fear.
Chuck Norris fact of the day: Chuck Norris likes his ice like he likes his skulls: crushed.
Currently I'm thinking about:
- Quanch Squad. Are they doing their homework? Dammit, we better not sound like crap on Saturday.
- Guitar Hero. They resetted the game at work so the hard songs have to be unlocked again. I couldn't play "Bark at the Moon" today like I wanted to...
- ...but I could play it right now at home. Duh.
- Work. I'm getting to know more people. It's funny, I've been there since October (almost six months) yet... yeah. I don't leave good first impressions.
- Kingdom Hearts 2. I have it. It's going on my "play after you master expert mode on Guitar Hero" list.
- Everything is Illuminated. This is going on the Movie Night list. When? Soon. Don't be distressed.
- Next week. I'm only scheduled to work one day. Four hours at that. So free. So poor.
- My license. I got it back. I could drive again. No more getting crap from Rebecca Chang when I have to drive them somewhere like, oh... THE BEACH. You think I forgot? Once you're on my blacklist, you stay there fo' life.
- Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.
now I got the world swingin' from my nuts