- He's not as cool looking as that Korean guy from that other movie. No, but this guy is probably cooler than Lee Byung-hun in real life.
- Wasn't he in Ichi the Killer? I hated that movie. I understand. But you gotta admit he was cool in that movie, even if you didn't like it.
- Yeah, I guess. He could blow smoke out of his cheeks. That was cool. Indeed.
- So, it's an action movie then? Just because he's holding a gun you automatically presume it's an action flick? Was Reservoir Dogs an action flick?
- Geez, calm down. You're gonna give yourself a tumor. So it's not action. I hate you.
- Are you gonna tell me what it's about or what? I'll make it short: Tarantino + Japanese manga + Snatch + a gay elf = this movie.
- That's... I mean... my head's gonna explode. Grats.
- Cuando? You're Mexican now? 8:00pm this sabado. That's Saturday for you gringos.
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Movie Night #6
Unoriginal opening sentence wherein I express the belief that 2018 was a pretty good year for cinema, but not as great as 2017. Standard-iss...