- What: Screening of OLDBOY.
- What is it about: A man is kidnapped and imprisoned in a room for 15 years without explanation. He is then released, and seeks to find out who imprisoned him, and more importantly, why. (Korea, 120 min. Rated R for strong violence including scenes of torture, sexuality and pervasive language.)
- Where: The new Cho residence.
- When: Saturday, October 8th, 2005. 8:00pm (since I'm only expecting Koreans to show up, the movie will probably start at 9:00pm).
- Who: Anyone is welcome, as long as you're 17 and over.
- How: Drive your damn car. Or carpool. Or walk. My place is very close to church.
Thursday, October 06, 2005
Movie Night #1
For the very first Movie Night, I decided to go with my favorite movie at the moment. A lot of people I know have seen it by now, but it deserves to be seen more. Some will love it. Some will hate it. That's a sign of a great movie. I think.
Unoriginal opening sentence wherein I express the belief that 2018 was a pretty good year for cinema, but not as great as 2017. Standard-iss...