I can be so damn brilliant sometimes.
This week's recap of LOST:
- Sawyer is not really "Sawyer."
- Sayid left on self-imposed exile after stabbing Sawyer's arm.
- Hurley is still fat.
- Charlie convinced Claire to move to the cave.
- The identity of the person that whacked Sayid in last week's episode remains unknown.
- Kate gave Sawyer a loooong kiss. I think she liked it.
- I think Jack may be gay. Wouldn't that be crazy? I'll elaborate on this some other time.
- Sayid's torture method on Sawyer -- ouch.
- The annoying blonde girl... I forgot her name. Anyway, she has asthma.
- Locke. I love this character. Is he good or bad? I'm guessing neither.