Like all good comedies, it's the small, random things that make you laugh with repeat viewings:
- Napoleon missing the first time he tries to put a sai through his belt loop.
- Uncle Rico laughing after hitting Napoleon on the head with a steak.
- Something (spider web?) stuck in Napoleon's hair when he's watching Pedro do his "sweet jump."
- Napoleon exhaling after playing tetherball.
- The way Uncle Rico says "Napoleon."
- Pedro still wearing his FFA medal while taking a bath.
- Napoleon faking out Uncle Rico twice before finally pegging him with an orange.
- The way Pedro runs.
- The pause during Napoleon's current event report.
- "Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Lochness to blow Nessy out of the water."
- The fact that Napoleon is always the one actually riding the Sledgehammer. Pedro rides on the pegs.
- Napoleon's mispronunciation of certain words, like "numchuks" and "afinity."
- "La Faunduh"
- Napoleon throws food at Tina, but it actually lands right at his feet.
- "Hold on, I forgot to put in the crystals."
- Pretty much anything that comes out Kip's mouth.
The extra scene at the end wasn't that great, but it did have Kip singing. I love this movie.