Back to School
First day of school went well. Few things I noticed:
- It's so much more crowded than before.
- More skanky white girls.
- Our student center is in shambles. They're building a new one, but will they actually be done with it while I'm still there? The smartass answer would be YES because I'm going be stuck there forever. Har har.
- No student center means no arcade. How will Pablo cope with this predicament?
- Both of my film classes are in the same building where I studied administration of justice (a.k.a. law enforcement), which is kinda weird. I can't say it feels good to be in the same damn building I was in three years ago.
- I actually enjoyed my first day of class. That's a good thing.
- The name of the instructor of my American Cinema class is Michael Moore. Too bad it's not this guy.
- Actually, I don't think I would like that guy.
Parking still sucks like hell though.