Job Search Satus: I applied to Game Crazy (the one on Orangethorpe and Harbor). I've always wanted to work at a game store, and I think I'm perfect for it, but no luck, yet.
I'm not looking forward to August.
- trip to San Francisco with The Wench for her job interview ($???)
- EM retreat at Pepperdine University for three days ($80)
- The Wench's birthday (Whatdyawant?)
- Seroy's wedding on the 14th (Gotta dress up. Again.)
- that same night, Talent Show/Cafe Night ($4, no ideas yet)
- youth group retreat at Big Bear for four days ($130 for the kids, free for the teachers. I think.)
- "fix" major for school (real estate management -> radio & television)
- take care of all the financial aid stuff ("Gimme money. Please.")
- sign up for classes
- school starts on the 23rd (Last day of youth group retreat, gah.)
- somehow pay the rent
- find a job or die on the streets
Unoriginal opening sentence wherein I express the belief that 2018 was a pretty good year for cinema, but not as great as 2017. Standard-iss...
I'm back in Austin for my vacation away from everyone I know. Yes, it's bittersweet. No, I don't regret it. Yet. Movie 1: CH...
So Hollywood is already working on adapting the story of the 12 boys and their soccer coach who were trapped then rescued from the Tham Luo...