Job Search Satus: I applied to Game Crazy (the one on Orangethorpe and Harbor). I've always wanted to work at a game store, and I think I'm perfect for it, but no luck, yet.
I'm not looking forward to August.
- trip to San Francisco with The Wench for her job interview ($???)
- EM retreat at Pepperdine University for three days ($80)
- The Wench's birthday (Whatdyawant?)
- Seroy's wedding on the 14th (Gotta dress up. Again.)
- that same night, Talent Show/Cafe Night ($4, no ideas yet)
- youth group retreat at Big Bear for four days ($130 for the kids, free for the teachers. I think.)
- "fix" major for school (real estate management -> radio & television)
- take care of all the financial aid stuff ("Gimme money. Please.")
- sign up for classes
- school starts on the 23rd (Last day of youth group retreat, gah.)
- somehow pay the rent
- find a job or die on the streets
Unoriginal opening sentence wherein I express the belief that 2018 was a pretty good year for cinema, but not as great as 2017. Standard-iss...
I was just telling the now-25-year-old Wench about this, as she just had her gangsta birthday party yesterday (which was awesome btw). So ...
Yes, it's finally here. The list everybody and their mom have been waiting for. What took you so long, you ask? Well (a) I've been ...