Friday, May 09, 2003
1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
No, just take a look at my room. Actually, don't.
2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
No, no, no, and no.
3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
Well this desk is only used for my computer, but it still doesn't look very organized.
4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
I don't alphabetize, though I should. Instead, I just put them in the order I got them -- oldest to the left, newest to the right. When I have my 500 DVD collection (and I WILL, dammit), I'll alphabetize.
5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
Moving stuff. I HATE MOVING. AND PACKING.
at May 09, 2003
Unoriginal opening sentence wherein I express the belief that 2018 was a pretty good year for cinema, but not as great as 2017. Standard-iss...