Friday, May 16, 2003
1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.?
I don't think I've ever bought bottled water in my life. Paying for water -- it just seems wrong somehow. 75% of Earth is covered in water! Purify, baby!
2. What are your favorite flavor of chips?
BBQ Doritos... mmm... I don't see them anymore.
3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most?
I cannot cook to save my life. And making ramen ain't cooking!
4. How do you have your eggs?
I hate eggs. I used to have eggs every damn day between the age 4 through 9. I'm not even kidding. Now the only time I have eggs is when I get steak and eggs at IHOP. Scrambled.
5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out?
I dunno if this counts, but Kim MSN made us lots of meat at the young adult retreat. It was great.
at May 16, 2003
Unoriginal opening sentence wherein I express the belief that 2018 was a pretty good year for cinema, but not as great as 2017. Standard-iss...
I'm back in Austin for my vacation away from everyone I know. Yes, it's bittersweet. No, I don't regret it. Yet. Movie 1: CH...
So Hollywood is already working on adapting the story of the 12 boys and their soccer coach who were trapped then rescued from the Tham Luo...