Friday, May 16, 2003
1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.?
I don't think I've ever bought bottled water in my life. Paying for water -- it just seems wrong somehow. 75% of Earth is covered in water! Purify, baby!
2. What are your favorite flavor of chips?
BBQ Doritos... mmm... I don't see them anymore.
3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most?
I cannot cook to save my life. And making ramen ain't cooking!
4. How do you have your eggs?
I hate eggs. I used to have eggs every damn day between the age 4 through 9. I'm not even kidding. Now the only time I have eggs is when I get steak and eggs at IHOP. Scrambled.
5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out?
I dunno if this counts, but Kim MSN made us lots of meat at the young adult retreat. It was great.
at May 16, 2003
Unoriginal opening sentence wherein I express the belief that 2018 was a pretty good year for cinema, but not as great as 2017. Standard-iss...
I was just telling the now-25-year-old Wench about this, as she just had her gangsta birthday party yesterday (which was awesome btw). So ...
Yes, it's finally here. The list everybody and their mom have been waiting for. What took you so long, you ask? Well (a) I've been ...