Sunday, April 13, 2003
... posted on Sunday. Ahem.
1. What was the first band you saw in concert?
That would be Weezer.
2. Who is your favorite artist/band now?
3. What's your favorite song?
Of all time? No friggin' clue.
For right now? "Can't Stop" by Red Hot Chili Peppers. It kicks you and your mom's ass.
4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
Guitar. Seriously, I don't know how to play. I suck pretty bad. And drums.
5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why?
Jimi freakin' Hendrix. And I would ask him to give me guitar lessons. In turn, I would teach him how to play videogames.
Unoriginal opening sentence wherein I express the belief that 2018 was a pretty good year for cinema, but not as great as 2017. Standard-iss...
I was just telling the now-25-year-old Wench about this, as she just had her gangsta birthday party yesterday (which was awesome btw). So ...
Yes, it's finally here. The list everybody and their mom have been waiting for. What took you so long, you ask? Well (a) I've been ...