Friday, April 04, 2003
1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
I moved around a lot when I was little. Well I wasn't no Army brat, but we still moved more than anyone really needed to, and I can't count the amount.
2. Which was your favorite and why?
The house in Garden Grove. It should be obvious -- I always dream about the place. That's the house we lived in when I came here from Korea, and even after we left, we ended up coming back to that house when I was in 8th grade and ended up staying there until my junior year in high school. I think that's the longest I've stayed in one place. And it really felt like home. Really comfortable. I'm gonna try to buy back that place when I have the money (and credit).
3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
Honestly, moving sucks. Packing sucks. Unpacking sucks. The only time I felt excited about moving was when I moved out on my own (with Adrian), 'cause what else -- freedom!
4. What's more important, location or price?
They're both important. But price ultimately is the deciding factor, I think.
5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?
DSL and cable. That's pretty much all I really need.
Unoriginal opening sentence wherein I express the belief that 2018 was a pretty good year for cinema, but not as great as 2017. Standard-iss...