Friday, April 18, 2003
1. Who is your favorite celebrity?
Frankie Muniz. Man that guy is so cool. Agent Cody Banks is the best movie of the year. No, best movie EVAR.
2. Who is your least favorite?
Britney Spears. She needs to die. She can't sing. I hate her accent and the way she laughs. And she ain't even all that pretty. Sorry Andy, but you got bad taste.
3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life?
I saw Michael Olowakandi after the Clippers game. But he doesn't count.
4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not?
I'd rather just be rich. I like my privacy.
5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why?
Les Claypool, 'cause then I'd be the best damn bassist in the world. For a day.
Unoriginal opening sentence wherein I express the belief that 2018 was a pretty good year for cinema, but not as great as 2017. Standard-iss...