Monday, March 10, 2003
Courtesy of Dijonnaise.
1. You are attracted to those who have split personality, like cold as ice on the outside, but hot as fire in the heart.
2. In the process of courtship, the approach that would make you feel irresistable is creative, never let you feel bored.
3. The impression you would like to give to your lover is loyal, faithful, never change.
4. You don't like it when your partner is insecure.
5. The kind of relationship you would like to build with your partner is one that you care not only about the present but also the future with your partner, a long-lasting relationship that you can grow with.
6. You care about the society and morality, you won't do anything wrong after marriage.
7. You think of marriage as a precious thing. Once you get married, you'll treasure it and your partner very much.
8. At this moment, you think of love as a committment for both parties.
I thought #4 was interesting...
4. If you have the power to make one species disappear forever, which one will that be?
Gee, which one do you think I picked?
Unoriginal opening sentence wherein I express the belief that 2018 was a pretty good year for cinema, but not as great as 2017. Standard-iss...
I was just telling the now-25-year-old Wench about this, as she just had her gangsta birthday party yesterday (which was awesome btw). So ...
Yes, it's finally here. The list everybody and their mom have been waiting for. What took you so long, you ask? Well (a) I've been ...