Saturday, March 22, 2003
1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be?
2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be?
I wish I was dead.
3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be?
Antarctica. Or Japan.
4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be?
5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be?
That's sick man. But if I had to...
Unoriginal opening sentence wherein I express the belief that 2018 was a pretty good year for cinema, but not as great as 2017. Standard-iss...
I'm back in Austin for my vacation away from everyone I know. Yes, it's bittersweet. No, I don't regret it. Yet. Movie 1: CH...
So Hollywood is already working on adapting the story of the 12 boys and their soccer coach who were trapped then rescued from the Tham Luo...