"You are not how much you have in the bank."
Stuff I bought today:
- one PS2 game, Kingdom Hearts. It rules.
- one novel, Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk. It's supposedly better than the movie, and if that's true, it's gonna be one hell of a book.
Stuff I'm going to buy soon:
- whole bunch of DVD's
- whole bunch of CD's
- thrown in a few games, notably the new Zelda, Xenosaga, Suikoden 3, and Metroid Prime.
- possibly a new computer, or just upgrade the one I have now with a new CPU, motherboard, RAM, and video card.
- guitar amp for Helga, hopefully the Vox AC-30.
Why the shopping spree? How am I going to pay for all this? HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW?!?!