Friday, February 14, 2003
1. Explain why you started to journal/blog.
Because I'm just gay like that.
2. Do people you interact with day to day or family members know about your journal/blog? Why or why not?
Some friends do. I don't go around advertising my blog. My family members, no. They don't even know how to use computers. Plus they're in Korea. I think there are also people that don't know me in person, but read my blog anyway -- which is weird, but I don't mind.
3. Do you have a theme for your journal/blog?
Yeah. It's about a boy.
4. What direction would you like to have your journal/blog go in over the next year?
Direction? It's a friggin' blog for Pete's sake, not an essay.
5. Pimp five of your favorite journals/blogs.
Not in any particular order:
a. an' then Dijon said... -- Most unique girl I know. Which isn't saying much, since I don't know too many girls.
b. Dave Barry's blog -- Dave Barry. 'Nuff said.
c. Loriloo -- I used to visit this blog everyday, but I kinda lost interest after she left Korea. Check out the archives.
d. Mungee Life -- Dustin cracks me up.
e. The Life of Dooj -- So does Dooj.
Unoriginal opening sentence wherein I express the belief that 2018 was a pretty good year for cinema, but not as great as 2017. Standard-iss...
I was just telling the now-25-year-old Wench about this, as she just had her gangsta birthday party yesterday (which was awesome btw). So ...
Yes, it's finally here. The list everybody and their mom have been waiting for. What took you so long, you ask? Well (a) I've been ...