The Wonder Years
Couple of weeks ago, Jane gave me a picture from last year's Vegas trip with the "FF" crew. (Fresno Friends, I prefer Fresno Five) It's been laying on the floor all this time 'cause I had forgotten about it. I finally put it in my photo album, which made me look through it. I've noticed a few things from the album:
- I was a chubby baby. Yes, even me. Where did all that baby fat go?
- I was a chick magnet when I was little. What happened? It's like I lost all the charm after puberty.
- My life as a teenager... does not exist. The pictures go from baby, toddler, elementary, jr. high commencement, then BAM, high school graduation. Talk about a gap.
- I like hats.
- No boy should ever wear shorts THAT SHORT, and socks THAT HIGH.
- I had a huuuuge head as a kid. Even Adrian would be impressed.