"She never sleeps."
Quick recap of Saturday:
- Started the day off with EM servant meeting. It was supposed to start at 7am, right after morning prayer. I slept at around 3:30 in the morning (thank you Grace and Amy) so I naturally didn't get up on time. I woke up when Adrian called me, and got to church around 7:15. I'm off to a flying start.
- Went to guitar class. Our instructor let us hear this guy, William Keisenberg, who is supposed to be one of the top classical guitarists in the world, on CD. He played Mozart!. I forgot what the song was called, but it's one of those really famous ones, with the solo piano. Crazy stuff. Next Saturday is guitar midterm. I better practice.
- Came back to church. I met up with Dooj and Eric, and we went to Irvine to watch J. Lo's baseball game. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see J. Lo get down-Lo with the baseballs because the other team didn't show up. We went to eat at Wahoo's, then went to watch Gene's soccer game. He was the goalie! Again, unfortunately, we only got to see about 5 seconds of it since we got there at the end of the game.
- Headed back to Fullerton. We bought tickets for The Ring in advance, in case it gets sold out, then went to The Pit and played Counterstrike for like 3 hours. I hate their mouse. Mice. And their computers are slow. I hate cheaters. Especially the ones that blatantly cheat, and always lie about it by saying that they're "really good and l33t" and they don't hack. Whatever. At least we got to play 1 hour for free.
- Hung out at Barnes and Noble, since we had some time to kill before the movie. I spent most of the time listening to music. I really like Coldplay's new album. And Jimmy Eat World's old one. I wanted to get them both, but of course they didn't have 'em.
- Saw The Ring again. It still freaked me out. That's a sign of a good movie. Heidi screams like a girl. Oh wait.
- Back at home. The TV in my room is making me nervous.